Junior Web Developer
webDisplay is looking for talented people to join our team. That means you!
Our company specializes in Integration and Operational Intelligence. We provide expert consulting services for prestigious customers and develop great innovative products.
At webDisplay we use the best tools, either proprietary or open source, and agile methodologies. We encourage knowledge sharing and people helping each other.
We have been around for a while, but deep within we are still a start-up. We have an informal and relaxed working environment, where people do their work and have fun too.
Our beautiful and sunny office is located near de riverside at Parque das Nações (Lisbon).
- Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications/Electrical Engineering and Computing
- Knowledge in SQL, Java or another OO programming language
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and autonomous
- Passionate about technology and a quick learner
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel for short periods
Nice to have
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Full-stack knowledge and scalability notions
- Knowledge or experience in SOA
What we offer
- Above market salary (according to experience) and productivity prizes
- A great team where you can make a difference
- Opportunity to learn from the best and grow
- Culture of professional development: training and certifications
- Lots of knowledge sharing and mentorship
- Social and team building events
- Fruit, coffee and snacks
- A kitchenette at the office where you can have lunch if you bring it from home
- Gym membership discounts
- Pool of bicycles at the office for personal use
- Swimming pool access